Plusnet failures

Old June 11th 04, 12:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

Default Plusnet failures

No email - mails I know I have been sent have not arrived

Beta webmail so slow as to be unusable

Can anyone please advise when Plusnet are likely to resume some sort
of email service?
--
Cheers

Peter

Remove the INVALID to reply
Old June 11th 04, 09:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Watts

"Peter" wrote in message

Beta webmail so slow as to be unusable

...and dodgy.
I selected 14 out of 16 e-mails in my Inbox to delete.
Pressed "Move" to erase.
Nothing.
Tried again (selecting and "Moving").
This time it deleted them ALL - permanently - nothing in the Trash can.

Chris