Plusnet Home surf upgrtade costs?

Old June 10th 04, 11:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SRT

Default Plusnet Home surf upgrtade costs?

Hi,
I have the above Homesurf package which is now no longer available.
I am interested in upgrading but cant fathom the option that would suit me.
The web site seems less than clear to me
Anybody able to advise on what additional costs are incurred moving to a 1
mb + 2gb connection?
In view of the poor present circumstances is this really value for money
over my existing connection and would the upgrade allow p2p etc? tia.
Stuart.

Old June 11th 04, 04:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:33:39 +0100, "SRT" wrote:

Hi,
I have the above Homesurf package which is now no longer available.
I am interested in upgrading but cant fathom the option that would suit me.
The web site seems less than clear to me
Anybody able to advise on what additional costs are incurred moving to a 1
mb + 2gb connection?
In view of the poor present circumstances is this really value for money
over my existing connection and would the upgrade allow p2p etc? tia.
Stuart.

hi there,

To move from Home Surf to a 1 or 2 Mb product will cost you
GBP41.13/GBP52.88 to move to an annual or monthly contract
respectively.

kiond regards

Luke
--
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----+
Old June 11th 04, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Jones

Anybody able to advise on what additional costs are incurred moving to a
1 mb + 2gb connection?
In view of the poor present circumstances is this really value for money
over my existing connection and would the upgrade allow p2p etc?

It would allow p2p, but you'd have to be very careful using p2p software
with a capped account. If you forget to close it one night, it can run up a
few GB without you even realising it.

Old June 12th 04, 09:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SRT

It would allow p2p, but you'd have to be very careful using p2p software
with a capped account. If you forget to close it one night, it can run up

few GB without you even realising it.

Thanks for the advice folks.
I am thinking that I will stay put for the time being- - still checking the
"bandwidth used" gizzmo on my plusnet settings. Ive not been able to use p2p
as yet and its frustrating my daughter who would likeley download gawd knows
what
Stuart.