BT Business Broadband

Old June 12th 04, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham in Melton

Default BT Business Broadband

My employer is using BT Business Broadband for our home ADSL/VPN connections
(*sigh*) with a Cisco router.

I can't get them to tell me what type of router we will get yet, so does
anyone have experience of this service and what model of Cisco router BT
provide ?

I'm fairly certain they are getting ripped off ..... As usual