Old May 27th 05, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

Default incoming IAX2 to 18866 softphone client ?

I'm fiddling with IAX2 as a learning experience. I can make calls to
the PSTN with 18866.

Is it possible to receive calls from other IAX2 users ? if so what is
my "number" is it the number I
see it registers with the server ?

Can two clients be registered at the same time with the same "number"
or is it like IP addresses they have to be unique (I read about
Asterisk ringing several phones simultaneously but I guess that was
several different numbers/accounts/services)

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !