New BroadBand Provider

Old June 17th 04, 09:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan Journo

Default New BroadBand Provider

www.BroadSurf.co.uk - Low Price, High Speed BroadBand - 1Mb for 26.99

Broadsurf is owned and operated by
ABC Internet Limited

ABC Internet Limited was formed in November 2000 by a father and son
based in Manchester.

We started off designing websites and then moved onto pure hosting
solutions. We now host websites for a large number of companies. We've
now moved on to providing BroadBand internet services to home and
business users. Our business was built totally on profit. We have
never had a loan or overdraft, so you can be sure we can be trusted
with your business.

Being a family based business, you'll find that dealing with
'BroadSurf' will be a pleasurable experience.

Old June 17th 04, 10:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
GwG

"Dan Journo" wrote in message
www.BroadSurf.co.uk - Low Price, High Speed BroadBand - 1Mb for 26.99

Broadsurf is owned and operated by
ABC Internet Limited

ABC Internet Limited was formed in November 2000 by a father and son
based in Manchester.

We started off designing websites and then moved onto pure hosting
solutions. We now host websites for a large number of companies. We've
now moved on to providing BroadBand internet services to home and
business users. Our business was built totally on profit. We have
never had a loan or overdraft, so you can be sure we can be trusted
with your business.

Being a family based business, you'll find that dealing with
'BroadSurf' will be a pleasurable experience.

Not pleasurable when viewing your website, most of the links don't seem
to work.
Hardly a good advert for your web design service, never mind instilling
confidence about your ability to provide Broadband services.

Old June 18th 04, 11:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan Journo

Which parts of the site couldn't you access?

Dan Journo
BroadSurf

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:31:31 +0100, "GwG" wrote:

.. .

Old June 18th 04, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:33:01 +0100, Dan Journo
wrote:

Which parts of the site couldn't you access?

a top poster as well !!

if you are on http://www.broadsurf.co.uk/packageadviser.asp the home |
services | support | contact links don't work, same from
http://www.broadsurf.co.uk/companyinfo.asp and
http://www.broadsurf.co.uk/howto1.asp and......

Its all in porn site pink too :-)

Phil
Old June 18th 04, 02:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

wrote:

Which parts of the site couldn't you access?

You need to look at each page closely and check the links, spelling
and text.

For example on the support requests login page it states "enter your
telephone number and password on the right". But the fields are to
the left at the bottom of the screen.

--
Hiram Hackenbacker
Old June 18th 04, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan Journo

Problem Solved.

Thanks for replying.

Dan

Old June 18th 04, 03:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dan Journo

Thanks for that.

We were focusing too much on functionality and layout and forgot to
alter the text when we moved things around.

Dan

Old June 19th 04, 01:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Nelson

"Dan Journo" wrote in message
www.BroadSurf.co.uk - Low Price, High Speed BroadBand - 1Mb for 26.99

Broadsurf is owned and operated by
ABC Internet Limited

ABC Internet Limited was formed in November 2000 by a father and son
based in Manchester.

We started off designing websites and then moved onto pure hosting
solutions. We now host websites for a large number of companies. We've
now moved on to providing BroadBand internet services to home and
business users. Our business was built totally on profit. We have
never had a loan or overdraft, so you can be sure we can be trusted
with your business.

Being a family based business, you'll find that dealing with
'BroadSurf' will be a pleasurable experience.

arrrghhhh

come back PlusNet
same price 512k
more features
1 month contracts
less per month on monthly contract

well done - you can beat Freeserve - woo hooo

Old June 19th 04, 01:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Nelson

"Ian Nelson" wrote in message

"Dan Journo" wrote in message
[...]

oh and pop ups to load flash