Old June 11th 05, 01:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

Default Voipfone vat

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:48:49 +0100, Phil Thompson
wrote:

so I emailed them to ask

and the rather quick response was:-

"Our prices do include vat but as you are probably aware we
re-launched with our new package builder system on the 1st of this
month and our entire website is being revamped and many new pages are
still to be added although this work should be complete by Monday.

As founder members of ITSPA we are well aware of the codes of
practise and we are in the process of making the required changes to
our systems/network and website including information regarding vat,
999 calls and dispute resolution."

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !