Help in HULL. Any BB on 0800/0808?

Old June 18th 04, 01:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

Default Help in HULL. Any BB on 0800/0808?

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:02:41 +0100, Jerry
strung together this:

Sick and tired of Kingston Communication. Are thee any alternatives
that deliver either on a freephone line or to a non-BT number?

Not the last time I checked, we have a client in Hull that needed ADSL
but unfortunately had to use Kingston instead of our usual, and the
same as all the clients other offices, ISP.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old June 18th 04, 12:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:32:09 +0100, Jerry
strung together this:

Hmm. Do you know any dial ups or a site to look at?

Is OnStream any good?

Unfortunately we never bothered looking for an alternative, we just
used Kingston as it needed to be ADSL for the VPNs to work.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd