Metronet

Old June 19th 04, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bryan Henderson

Default Metronet

are there any metronet users able to connect at present?

Old June 19th 04, 08:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:00:00 +0100, Bryan Henderson wrote:

are there any metronet users able to connect at present?

Yes, have you not had a email from Metronet about the present situation ?

Dave

Old June 19th 04, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bryan Henderson

"Dave Stanton" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:00:00 +0100, Bryan Henderson wrote:

are there any metronet users able to connect at present?

Yes, have you not had a email from Metronet about the present situation ?

I had one about the upgrade to the service but is that why I was cut off or
do they cut you off if your bill is not paid? I paid my bill today and the
service has started again....

Old June 20th 04, 08:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

I had one about the upgrade to the service but is that why I was cut off or
do they cut you off if your bill is not paid? I paid my bill today and the
service has started again....

Read your T&C again !!. You have 15 days to pay your bill.

Dave