BBC Broadband news

Old June 21st 04, 08:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TX2

Default BBC Broadband news

I have a variety of browsers on my PC, AFAIK, all up-to-date with
patches and plug-ins - Realplayer, Flash, et al.

However, in Firefox 0.8 and Navigator 7.1, the broadband content on the
BBC website fails to load, with a page displayed informing me that
"Unfortunately, BBC News Online's Audio Video Console is not yet
supported on your system"

I have certainly got a system above the minimum spec suggested as
necessary.

However, clicking again on the "watch/listen to BBC news" link at the
top of the page, results in the console loading correctly, thereafter i
can watch the 'broadband' content.

The problem isn't there when using IE6

Are my 'alternative' browsers missing something?