Old June 16th 05, 10:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pete

Default 1899 not taking new sign-ups

Hi again VoIPers - I appreciate that this is not a VoIP question but as
some of you are certainly using 1899, could you plese tell me how long it
is since they stopped accepting new sign-ups?

I tried to join today and got an email back from them saying the lists are
closed and to wait at least six weeks before re-applying.

Not good enough, I want to use their service NOW!!! :-)))

Well they are cheaper for calls to the US than 18866 (my main service
provider) and I am not aware of anyone else providing 0.5p pricing.

Any thoughts or suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks again folk.

Pete.