Puretek PT-3812 Ethernet/USB ADSL Router

Old June 21st 04, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
...Jerry...

Default Puretek PT-3812 Ethernet/USB ADSL Router

I have been have a Puretek PT-3812 4-Port Full-Rate Ethernet/USB ADSL Router
which seems to be giving me grief, when I try to set up the user-name etc
and save it to the flash memory nothing seems to happen.

The web based interface shows that something is trying to work but the
progress bar on the browser stops at about 1/3rd of the way. Does the flash
updating take longer than I'm expecting or is there something wrong.

Anyone got any thoughts, please !...

Old June 22nd 04, 11:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
...Jerry...

"...Jerry..." wrote in message
I have been have a Puretek PT-3812 4-Port Full-Rate Ethernet/USB ADSL

Router
which seems to be giving me grief, snip

I don't know how or why it started to work correctly but the problem is now
solved.