OT but I need Help

Old June 21st 04, 09:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

Default OT but I need Help

I know this is off topic but this ng contains some pretty knowledgable folk
and I cant find a relevent NG to post this to.

I have Tiger Woods 2004 and it installs fine
When I try to run the game i get an error message telling me that
"engine.dll" cannot be found

Anyone know what this means and how i can solve it. Same copy of the game
works fine on another PC

Thanks

Old June 21st 04, 10:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

"Scott" scott251170 @hotmail.com wrote in message
I know this is off topic but this ng contains some pretty knowledgable folk
and I cant find a relevent NG to post this to.

I have Tiger Woods 2004 and it installs fine
When I try to run the game i get an error message telling me that
"engine.dll" cannot be found

Anyone know what this means and how i can solve it. Same copy of the game
works fine on another PC

Thanks

Download and run MSajt110.exe

Old June 22nd 04, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

THanks guys have tried these and so far neither has made any difference. Any
other suggestions???

Old June 22nd 04, 10:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

Scott wrote:
I know this is off topic but this ng contains some pretty
knowledgable folk and I cant find a relevent NG to post this to.

I have Tiger Woods 2004 and it installs fine
When I try to run the game i get an error message telling me that
"engine.dll" cannot be found

Try 24hoursupport.helpdesk if you can't find a relevant group.

Dominic

Old June 22nd 04, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:00:46 +0200, "Scott" scott251170 @hotmail.com
strung together this:

I know this is off topic but this ng contains some pretty knowledgable folk
and I cant find a relevent NG to post this to.

I have Tiger Woods 2004 and it installs fine
When I try to run the game i get an error message telling me that
"engine.dll" cannot be found

Anyone know what this means and how i can solve it. Same copy of the game
works fine on another PC

Try looking in the CD in the system folder, it should be in there
somewhere.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ent_engine.asp
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old July 2nd 04, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...-8&sa=N&tab=wg