Well, Nothing Topps Tiscali Broadband

Old June 22nd 04, 01:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MTiscali

Default Well, Nothing Topps Tiscali Broadband

I used to have BT Broadband at my old address but when I moved, I changed to
Tiscali because it was like 2 cheaper per month.. Well, I can say that
Tiscali who claim to be the best in the UK certainly have the right to say
what they do.... An AMAZINGLY FAST and reliable service... AND LOOK AT THE
PRICES THEY OFFER FOR BB NOW...
www.MyTiscali.net

as I said, I have been with them for nearly a year and have a couple of days
ago found out they are offering a MLM opportunity to sell their services....
Being as I know how good their broadband is from my own experience, I
decided to check it out for myself...
Go look at www.yourteambuilder.biz if you want to find out more!!

TISCALI GETS THE THUMBS UP FROM ME and this is a Genuine recommendation
because I am so pleased with what I am getting from Tiscali.....

Jim

Old June 22nd 04, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"MTiscali" wrote in message
I can say that
Tiscali who claim to be the best in the UK certainly have the right to say
what they do....

Biggest pile of Sh!t i`ve ever read..

People best read www.adslguide.org before even thinking about Tiscali!!!

Old June 22nd 04, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Pleasants

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:26:42 +0100, "MTiscali"
wrote:

I used to have BT Broadband at my old address but when I moved, I changed to
Tiscali because it was like 2 cheaper per month.. Well, I can say that
Tiscali who claim to be the best in the UK certainly have the right to say
what they do.... An AMAZINGLY FAST and reliable service... AND LOOK AT THE
PRICES THEY OFFER FOR BB NOW...
www.MyTiscali.net

as I said, I have been with them for nearly a year and have a couple of days
ago found out they are offering a MLM opportunity to sell their services....
Being as I know how good their broadband is from my own experience, I
decided to check it out for myself...
Go look at www.yourteambuilder.biz if you want to find out more!!

TISCALI GETS THE THUMBS UP FROM ME and this is a Genuine recommendation
because I am so pleased with what I am getting from Tiscali.....

Jim

Their performance as listed at adslguide.org.uk seems to suggest
otherwise.
Old June 22nd 04, 02:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Duncan Hill

MTiscali uttered in :

I used to have BT Broadband at my old address but when I moved, I changed
to Tiscali because it was like 2 cheaper per month.. Well, I can say that
Tiscali who claim to be the best in the UK certainly have the right to say
what they do.... An AMAZINGLY FAST and reliable service... AND LOOK AT THE

I smell a spammer.

--
Posting addr feeds straight to DCC and others. dhill + nana = cricalix ,
net for direct mail.
Old June 22nd 04, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

LOL!!

Some people really do have a sense of humour...

Old June 22nd 04, 04:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

"MTiscali" wrote in message:

[...]

Do Tiscali know you have registered a domain name with their name in it
pointing to your associate site?

Organization Name: Clicks4Trade International Limited
First Name: Jim
Last Name: Saunders
Address 1: 1 Pinting House Yard
Address 2:
City: London
StateProvince:
PostalCode: E2 7PR
Country: GB
Phone: +44.2380611675
Fax: +44.2380611675
EmailAddress:

Old June 22nd 04, 04:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hugh

Well it took me a long time to get clear of Tiscali and they only gave me
75 compensation but it was well worth the effort in the end. The regulator
should close them down until they sort themselves out.

Old June 23rd 04, 12:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Black Shuck

MTiscali wrote:

I am so pleased with what I am getting from Tiscali.....

Yes, referals for every poor sod you convince to sign up.... We all
know in there, that Tiscali have amongst the worst reputation in the UK
ISP market, and we also know they have spamming scumbags as resellers...

No go away....

--
"This dog don't give a feck..."
Old June 23rd 04, 07:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:14:26 +0100, Black Shuck
wrote:

MTiscali wrote:

I am so pleased with what I am getting from Tiscali.....

Yes, referals for every poor sod you convince to sign up.... We all
know in there, that Tiscali have amongst the worst reputation in the UK
ISP market, and we also know they have spamming scumbags as resellers...

No go away....

It's a real pleasure to read this news group to discover all the
wank*** out there that are trying to pull the wool over so many
knowledgeable people that read these postings.

Beats BBC's Watchog any day!

David Bradley