Tiscali UK goes MLM

Old June 22nd 04, 01:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MTiscali

Default Tiscali UK goes MLM

offering a MLM opportunity to sell their services....
Being as I know how good their broadband is from my own experience, I
decided to check it out for myself...
Go look at www.yourteambuilder.biz if you want to find out more!!

Old June 22nd 04, 02:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

Barge & Pole... Check www.adslguide.org..

Old June 22nd 04, 04:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

"MTiscali" wrote in message
offering a MLM opportunity to sell their services....
Being as I know how good their broadband is from my own experience, I
decided to check it out for myself...
Go look at www.yourteambuilder.biz if you want to find out more!!

Hmm yourteambuilder.biz also registered to the same person as mytiscali.net.
I wonder why???

yourteambuilder.biz

Registrant Name: Jim Saunders
Registrant Organization: Clicks4Trade International
Limited
Registrant Address1: 1 Pinting House Yard
Registrant City: London
Registrant Postal Code: E2 7PR
Registrant Country: United Kingdom
Registrant Country Code: UK
Registrant Email:

Old June 22nd 04, 04:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Duncan Hill

Gareth :-) voom uttered in :

"MTiscali" wrote in message
offering a MLM opportunity to sell their services....
Being as I know how good their broadband is from my own experience, I
decided to check it out for myself...
Go look at www.yourteambuilder.biz if you want to find out more!!

Hmm yourteambuilder.biz also registered to the same person as
mytiscali.net. I wonder why???

yourteambuilder.biz

Registrant Name: Jim Saunders

Moreover, both domains resolve to the same hosting IP.

*ponder* Wonder if Tiscali know and approve of this, or even care.

--
Posting addr feeds straight to DCC and others. dhill + nana = cricalix ,
net for direct mail.
Old June 22nd 04, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:54:28 +0100, "Gareth :-\) voom"
wrote:

"MTiscali" wrote in message
offering a MLM opportunity to sell their services....
Being as I know how good their broadband is from my own experience, I
decided to check it out for myself...
Go look at www.yourteambuilder.biz if you want to find out more!!

Hmm yourteambuilder.biz also registered to the same person as mytiscali.net.
I wonder why???

yourteambuilder.biz

Registrant Name: Jim Saunders
Registrant Organization: Clicks4Trade International
Limited
Registrant Address1: 1 Pinting House Yard
Registrant City: London
Registrant Postal Code: E2 7PR
Registrant Country: United Kingdom
Registrant Country Code: UK
Registrant Email:

They don't exactly hide it. The page says "In association with
Tiscali".

Not a subtle pitch though.

MK

Michael Kenward Words for sale