Wireless network card aerial connector

Old June 23rd 04, 05:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SysteMR00T

Default Wireless network card aerial connector

It's an RP-SMA (RP=Reverse Polarity) have a look at the wireless section of
www.solwise.co.uk for an antenna to suit your needs.....

"Peter Hewitt-Dutton" wrote in message
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the connector on the aerial
of my network cards is a standard, and if so where can I buy aerials with

higher gain. I have attached a picture.

Thanks,
Pete.

"..and I swore never to read again after 'To Kill A Mocking Bird' gave me

no
useful advice on killing Mocking Birds"
(Homer Simpson, 2004)