RFD: uk.telecom.voip

Old June 24th 04, 01:39 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
poster

Default RFD: uk.telecom.voip

On 24 Jun 2004, Andrew Hodgson wrote:

create unmoderated newsgroup uk.telecom.voip

Newsgroup line:
uk.telecom.voip IP Telephony in the UK

Thanks for raising this, Andrew. While I've been corrected insofar as VoIP
can be carried over ISDN, and is not broadband specific, I suspect some who
read the broadband newsgroup may be interested (and users of VoIP) but may
miss seeing your post so would urge them to look at any of the groups you
posted the original to: uk.net.news.announce,uk.net.news.config,uk.telecom