Old June 30th 05, 05:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
gumusluk

Default JustDialVoIP and Sipura - Does it work?

I have a Sipura-1001 set up with Voipbuster and justdial. voipbuster
works very well but justdial is terrible. The person that I am calling
can hear me perfectly but all I can here is a very muffled and slightly
garbled voice. I thought that it may be a codec issue and have tried
729 as well as PCMU and PCMA but it hasn't changed anything.

Would some kind soul care to share ALL the settings and not just the
basic ones that are given in this thread. I am assuming that there is
something hidden somewhere that needs to be changed. Thanks, John.