Dialup and NTL provided phone lines

Old June 25th 04, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Duncan Hill

Default Dialup and NTL provided phone lines

Yes, I know this isn't UK.telecom.dialup, however I have the hope someone
here can answer a question for me

Mate of mine has a NTL provided phone line. Because of this, things like
the Force9 unmetered dialup won't work, as they rely on having a BT line.

Are there any ummetered services that work with a NTL line?

--
Posting addr feeds straight to DCC and others. dhill + nana = cricalix ,
net for direct mail.
Old June 25th 04, 05:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Duncan Hill" wrote in message

Yes, I know this isn't UK.telecom.dialup, however I have the hope
someone here can answer a question for me

Mate of mine has a NTL provided phone line. Because of this, things
like the Force9 unmetered dialup won't work, as they rely on having a
BT line.

Are there any ummetered services that work with a NTL line?

NTL's own dial-up service and AOL...

Regards
Sunil

Old June 25th 04, 05:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
catherine

"Duncan Hill" wrote in message
Yes, I know this isn't UK.telecom.dialup, however I have the hope someone
here can answer a question for me

Mate of mine has a NTL provided phone line. Because of this, things like
the Force9 unmetered dialup won't work, as they rely on having a BT line.

Are there any ummetered services that work with a NTL line?

http://www.ntlhome.com/ntl_internet/dialup.asp

http://www.aol.co.uk/products/anytime/index.html

http://www.hadavis.co.uk/ntlhome.html

http://www.pinkconnect.com/home_hdial.shtml