Driver required for Etec PT-3812 ADSL modem/router

Old June 26th 04, 12:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Hucker

Default Driver required for Etec PT-3812 ADSL modem/router

I have bought a 2nd hand Etec PT-3812 ADSL modem/router. Works perfectly on ethernet (I can access settings via a local webpage). But it has a USB port I'd like to use as I'm short of PCI slots and want to remove the network card. I'll need a driver for this. But Etec don't seem to have a driver available!

--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?
Old June 26th 04, 12:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Justin Johnson

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
news
I have bought a 2nd hand Etec PT-3812 ADSL modem/router. Works perfectly

on ethernet (I can access settings via a local webpage). But it has a USB
port I'd like to use as I'm short of PCI slots and want to remove the
network card. I'll need a driver for this. But Etec don't seem to have a
driver available!

Same Equipment, different branding, get the PT-3812 Driver from he
http://www.puretek.com.tw/download/download%20main.htm

Old June 26th 04, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
...Jerry...

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
news snip

I suggest you change your name, less you get mistaken for a well known uk*
troll of the same name....

Old June 26th 04, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Hucker

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:22:03 +0100, Justin Johnson wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
news
I have bought a 2nd hand Etec PT-3812 ADSL modem/router. Works perfectly

on ethernet (I can access settings via a local webpage). But it has a USB
port I'd like to use as I'm short of PCI slots and want to remove the
network card. I'll need a driver for this. But Etec don't seem to have a
driver available!

Same Equipment, different branding, get the PT-3812 Driver from he
http://www.puretek.com.tw/download/download%20main.htm

You absolute star! Lemme buy you a pint!

Why do they sell motherboards with less than 10 PCI slots?!?!?

--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

A great way to lose weight is to eat naked in front of a mirror. Restaurants will almost always throw you out before you can eat too much.
Old June 26th 04, 01:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Hucker

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:46:45 +0100, ...Jerry... wrote:

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
news snip

I suggest you change your name, less you get mistaken for a well known uk*
troll of the same name....

Er......like me you mean?

--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird, people take prozac to make it normal.