Old July 3rd 05, 12:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

Default Sipgate down?

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Tony" wrote in message

I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to
ring my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number
unavailable etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its
not there again! I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still
no sipgate line !

Whats going on?

Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be working.
If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
fine,
but if I do so while on the phone it doesn't give me call waiting bleeps
as
usual and I don't get ringing tone or voicemail.

I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
SPA-2000.

Cue Dexter