Who is providing the broadband access for Tesco?

Old June 27th 04, 05:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rufus Stone

Default Who is providing the broadband access for Tesco?

As title really. Anyone know which ISP is providing the broadband
service for Tesco.

It was NTL for their dial up.

Rufus
--
The Reply-To: address is valid.
Old June 27th 04, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kris

Rufus Stone wrote:
As title really. Anyone know which ISP is providing the broadband
service for Tesco.

It was NTL for their dial up.

Yes I would like to know too, I was very pleased with their dial up
using Home Highway. Only moved on due to BB. I did hear support
would be at premium rate, bit off-putting after their excellent local call
rate support.

Chris

Old June 27th 04, 01:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

Rufus Stone wrote:
As title really. Anyone know which ISP is providing the broadband
service for Tesco.

It was NTL for their dial up.

.... and its NTL for the broadband too.

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins

UK Broadband Usergroup http://www.uk-bug.net
Old July 5th 04, 01:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Pleasants

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:43:36 +0100, "Kris"
wrote:

Rufus Stone wrote:
As title really. Anyone know which ISP is providing the broadband
service for Tesco.

It was NTL for their dial up.

Yes I would like to know too, I was very pleased with their dial up
using Home Highway. Only moved on due to BB. I did hear support
would be at premium rate, bit off-putting after their excellent local call
rate support.

Blimey they must have changed around. I worked for Tesco head office
back in 1997/98 and it was BT Internet back then.