Plusnet Newsgroups Late & Slow

Old June 27th 04, 05:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Road_Hog

Default Plusnet Newsgroups Late & Slow

Messages still running at 6-12 hours behind posting times. Any other Plusnet
customers getting their messages on time? Newsgroups are so slooooow, makes
dial up on FreeUK look like lightening.

They've been talking about getting this sorted out for weeks now. I hope I
can be as slow and patchy with my direct debit payment?

Old June 27th 04, 05:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Hewitt

Road_Hog wrote:

Messages still running at 6-12 hours behind posting times. Any other Plusnet
customers getting their messages on time? Newsgroups are so slooooow, makes
dial up on FreeUK look like lightening.

They've been talking about getting this sorted out for weeks now. I hope I
can be as slow and patchy with my direct debit payment?

No, it's not even connecting properly here today. However, it was only a
test as I normally use new.individual.net anyway.

--
Andy Hewitt ** FAF#1, (Ex-OSOS#5) - FJ1200 ABS
Honda Concerto 16v: Windows free zone (Mac G5 Dual Processor)
Old June 27th 04, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
...Jerry...

Default OT: Ping Andy Hewitt [was Plusnet Newsgroups Late & Slow]

"Andy Hewitt" wrote in message
t...
snip

Hi Andy, how's things!

How is the motor trade up your way these days?

(J.L.E)

Old June 27th 04, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Hewitt

....Jerry... wrote:

"Andy Hewitt" wrote in message
t...
snip

Hi Andy, how's things!

How is the motor trade up your way these days?

(J.L.E)

Wotcha mate,

Good to hear from you again. I'm now up in Durham, and working in 'The
Toon'. It's much better up here for sure.

TTFN

Andy

Old June 27th 04, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
...Jerry...

...Jerry... wrote:

"Andy Hewitt" wrote in message
t...
snip

Hi Andy, how's things!

How is the motor trade up your way these days?

(J.L.E)

Wotcha mate,

Good to hear from you again. I'm now up in Durham, and working in 'The
Toon'. It's much better up here for sure.

Oh right, most of the people I know or knew who lived in the Beds / Herts
area seem to have either moved or are working away, there must be something
in the water...

How are you coping with the language ?! :~)

Glad to hear things are going well.

Old June 27th 04, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nsj

Andy Hewitt wrote:
Good to hear from you again. I'm now up in Durham, and working in 'The
Toon'. It's much better up here for sure.

Ah, Durham. A very nice part of the world, and I've had an enjoyable 3
years here. But it's somebody else's turn for the fun!

Much nicer place than darn sarf.

nsj.
(trying to find place to live in London)

--
Now Playing: Oasis - Sunday Morning Call [128kbps mp3]
Old June 27th 04, 09:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Hewitt

....Jerry... wrote:

Snipped Text
Wotcha mate,

Good to hear from you again. I'm now up in Durham, and working in 'The
Toon'. It's much better up here for sure.

Oh right, most of the people I know or knew who lived in the Beds / Herts
area seem to have either moved or are working away, there must be something
in the water...

Yes, it's called 'the rate race' I believe :-)

How are you coping with the language ?! :~)

Eeyoop, naye te bad laddy.

Glad to hear things are going well.

Cheers, and how's yourself?

Old June 27th 04, 09:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
...Jerry...

"Andy Hewitt" wrote in message
et...
...Jerry... wrote:

snipped

How are you coping with the language ?! :~)

Eeyoop, naye te bad laddy.

I never had a problem when we used to visit up that way, dad used to act as
interpreter between us and the relatives !....

Glad to hear things are going well.

Cheers, and how's yourself?

Can't complain to much.

Old June 28th 04, 12:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Hewitt

....Jerry... wrote:

"Andy Hewitt" wrote in message
et...
...Jerry... wrote:

snipped

How are you coping with the language ?! :~)

Eeyoop, naye te bad laddy.

I never had a problem when we used to visit up that way, dad used to act as
interpreter between us and the relatives !....

LOL, yes, although I sometimes find it more the other way around :-)

Glad to hear things are going well.

Cheers, and how's yourself?

Can't complain to much.

Good stuff.