avc and newsgroups

Old June 28th 04, 06:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken Walsh

Default avc and newsgroups

I`m using BTOpenworld as my dial up account and AVC Broadband for the downloads
(satellite broadband) I`ve config` my Web Browser and my email software (thebat) and
they both work fine using the AVC for downloads but I wanted to use Outlook Express
just for newsgroups. I just cannot get it working from the AVC account any ideas
anyone to
config it to use the sat` for newsgroups

cheers

Ken