P2P and PlusNet

Old June 28th 04, 11:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris S

Default P2P and PlusNet

Which package allows P2P on Plusnet?
Bit confused with the offers.

Thanx

Old June 29th 04, 12:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

"Chris S" wrote in message

Which package allows P2P on Plusnet?
Bit confused with the offers.

All the currently advertised ADSL accounts allow P2P. I think all the
dialup accounts also.

There are only two ADSL accounts that block P2P, these are old accounts, I
think home surf and biz surf.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field