Onetel Broadband

Old June 29th 04, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dean Lambert

Default Onetel Broadband

Just signed up with Onetel. The letter recieved from Onetel this morning
states, "The fulfilment of the order is subject to a successful test being
performed by BT. You will recieve a further update within 7 working days to
confirm if this test was successful."

Does anyone know how long it takes for BT to do this test. Also does anyone
know how long it takes Onetel to send the modem out? The letter states
within 15 days, but I'm assuming that the 15 days are just a guideline, and
that I may get the modem early.

Old June 29th 04, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Buzby

Just signed up with Onetel. The letter recieved from Onetel this morning
states, "The fulfilment of the order is subject to a successful test being
performed by BT. You will recieve a further update within 7 working days

confirm if this test was successful."

Does anyone know how long it takes for BT to do this test. Also does

anyone
know how long it takes Onetel to send the modem out? The letter states
within 15 days, but I'm assuming that the 15 days are just a guideline,

and
that I may get the modem early.

I think you'll find OneTel on the ball. However, BT is another matter
altogether! It will take probably BT 2 weeks to sort the line out.

Old June 29th 04, 06:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dean Lambert

"Buzby" wrote in message

I think you'll find OneTel on the ball. However, BT is another matter
altogether! It will take probably BT 2 weeks to sort the line out.

I thought BT had to do the work within 7 days of been asked?