Pipex Re-Grade complaint

Old June 29th 04, 11:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
King Queen

Default Pipex Re-Grade complaint

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:15:53 +0100, "teeno"
wrote:

well i phoned last friday and i got the same story off them so this time my
reply was right i will send this email 1 more time if this is not sorted by
the middle of this week i would migrate over to zen

Good luck getting your CBUK number off Pipex. I've heard it can be
difficult.

--
To email me remove ".lartsspammers"
http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
Old June 30th 04, 12:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
teeno

Hi people.... why is pipex support so poor? this is what has happened to
me...

On the 15th of may i ordered a re-grade on my adsl from solo-1000 to
home/business 1000 with 8 static IP's from there webpage.
Since the 15th of may i have phoned about every 2 days to get the status on
this and from the begining this is what i have had to go thro with each of
there customer services

1) oh credit card failed to pay the upgrade fee...... which i told them on
each time was wrong and when they checked with provisions the payment had
gone thro

2) oh we have not got your network diagram which i have emailed several
times i even CC it to my freinds email and he got it alright, when i have
complained about this all i get is well we cannot do anything until we get
your network diagram i said to them look how many bloody times do i have to
send this before you get it, which there reply was nothing.

"the first diagram i sent was a text one saying what IP i would use like
this...

DNS 1 one PC
DNS 2 one PC
mailserver/webserver 1 PC

and so on well they said this was not good enough they wanted a drawing of
each PC and exactly what that PC would be doing"

so i sent them a drawn one as requested about 3 weeks ago but i still aint
got any further with this.

i have also asked everytime i have phoned if i can speak to a superviser and
the response each time was oh there not at there desk..

well i phoned last friday and i got the same story off them so this time my
reply was right i will send this email 1 more time if this is not sorted by
the middle of this week i would migrate over to zen i don't know if that
would be a good move or not maybe someone could say just what there service
is like etc....

Old June 30th 04, 12:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
teeno

wrote:

well i phoned last friday and i got the same story off them so this time

my
reply was right i will send this email 1 more time if this is not sorted

by
the middle of this week i would migrate over to zen

Good luck getting your CBUK number off Pipex. I've heard it can be
difficult.

--
To email me remove ".lartsspammers"
http://www.kingqueen.org.uk

Already got the CBUK code last friday

Old June 30th 04, 08:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Duncan Newell

"teeno" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

well i phoned last friday and i got the same story off them so this

time
my
reply was right i will send this email 1 more time if this is not

sorted
by
the middle of this week i would migrate over to zen

Good luck getting your CBUK number off Pipex. I've heard it can be
difficult.

--
To email me remove ".lartsspammers"
http://www.kingqueen.org.uk

Already got the CBUK code last friday

I have been with Zen for over a year and half now, have no problems with
them at all. I have only ever called Zen once due to connection problems
they were very helpful said they would phone me back after they checked
things there end, I didn't expect a call but i got one about 30mins later
and the problem was sorted. I can say they are OK but that's just my
opinion.

Duncan

Old June 30th 04, 10:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:41:35 +0100, "Duncan Newell"
strung together this:

I have been with Zen for over a year and half now, have no problems with
them at all. I have only ever called Zen once

On a similar note I've been with Pipex for about a year now and
haven't ever had to contact technical support once.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old June 30th 04, 01:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
teeno1

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:41:35 +0100, "Duncan Newell"
strung together this:

I have been with Zen for over a year and half now, have no problems with
them at all. I have only ever called Zen once

On a similar note I've been with Pipex for about a year now and
haven't ever had to contact technical support once.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd

Well i have been with pipex 2 years now and i aint had any problem it isnt
until you have to get support then you start having trouble....

i have just phoned them went thro the same stuff as before but this time
after 30 minutes of been on the phone they did manage to track a email i
sent them on the 1/6/04 and now they are saying the network diagram is not
detailed enough when i asked how he said they need tgo know the exact
location of each PC in the house and what that PC will be using the static
ip for..... well i already have detailed in the network diagram just what
each machine would be doing with what ip i just did not put in the location
in the house for each machine which i dont see why they need that, basicly
they are asking for a layout diagram of the house where each pc is in that
house .... i asked them why they need that and he went off the phone again
to ask but he could not get thro to the department so he is suppose tobe
phoning me back this afternoon which i aint holding my breath over.

Old June 30th 04, 02:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:54:51 +0100, "teeno1"
strung together this:

Well i have been with pipex 2 years now and i aint had any problem it isnt
until you have to get support then you start having trouble....

Well, at the risk of starting another "best ISP in the world ever"
thread Pipex aren't perfect, but then, neither are Zen or Plusnet. All
ISP's will have some problems for some customers sometimes, just
because you personally are having problems doesn't mean that they are
a bad ISP, other people have problems with Zen so what makes you think
they will be better?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old June 30th 04, 02:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
teeno

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:54:51 +0100, "teeno1"
strung together this:

Well i have been with pipex 2 years now and i aint had any problem it

isnt
until you have to get support then you start having trouble....

Well, at the risk of starting another "best ISP in the world ever"
thread Pipex aren't perfect, but then, neither are Zen or Plusnet. All
ISP's will have some problems for some customers sometimes, just
because you personally are having problems doesn't mean that they are
a bad ISP, other people have problems with Zen so what makes you think
they will be better?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd

i dont know they are any better and as i admited before i have been with
pipex for 2 years its just there entire attitude to getting this problem
solved
take today for example they have been telling me for the past 3 weeks that
they have not been getting my emails then in a quick turn around they find
one with no reason given as to why.

sorry about that lurch i think i emailed you it instead of the newsgroup

Old June 30th 04, 04:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
teeno

"teeno" wrote in message
. ..

"Lurch" wrote in message
[...]

*shock* they did phone me back now they say they have got the emails of the
network diagram but the quality is not not good when they try printing it
off so now i have togo to the library tomorow to fax it to them see how that
goes

Old June 30th 04, 07:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:41:06 +0100, "teeno"
strung together this:

sorry about that lurch i think i emailed you it instead of the newsgroup

I did wonder, 3 times no less! And there was me thought you were
trying to take it off group to stop the flaming.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd