Blueyonder contact number

Old June 30th 04, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gameface

Default Blueyonder contact number

I cannot find this anywhere on there site, someone please help

Old June 30th 04, 05:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Brown

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:33:41 +0100, "Gameface"
wrote:

I cannot find this anywhere on there site, someone please help

Which contact number are you after?

http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=h_services_phone

Alex

--

Alex Brown
Technical Manager, blueyonder Internet Team