Capped 1Mbps ISP needed

Old July 1st 04, 12:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
G Evans

Default Capped 1Mbps ISP needed

Can anyone advise of an ISP with a deal similar to the Freedom2surf
19.99 capped 5Gb 1Mbps package?

Ideally I'd like a bit more of a limit but willing to pay more.

Even better what's currently the best deal for unmetered iMbps
broadband?

Thanks
G Evans
Old July 1st 04, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Phil" wrote in message

http://www.bulldogdsl.com/residentia.../primetime.asp

2mbps = 29.99/mth (34.99 w/ VAT)
1mbps = 22.99/mth (29.99 w/ VAT)

The 22.99 and 29.99 include VAT...

Regards
Sunil

Old July 1st 04, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

"Sunil Sood" wrote in message
"Phil" wrote in message

http://www.bulldogdsl.com/residentia.../primetime.asp

2mbps = 29.99/mth (34.99 w/ VAT)
1mbps = 22.99/mth (29.99 w/ VAT)

The 22.99 and 29.99 include VAT...

Oops, my mistake, that should be 34.99 & 29.99 after the special offer
ends then I assume?

Old July 1st 04, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"Phil" wrote in message

The 22.99 and 29.99 include VAT...

Oops, my mistake, that should be 34.99 & 29.99 after the special
offer ends then I assume?

In theory yes.

In practice, you just ring up and ask to be changed to the "new special
offer" for another year..

Regards
Sunil

Old July 2nd 04, 12:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
G Evans

"Sunil Sood" wrote in message ...
"Phil" wrote in message

The 22.99 and 29.99 include VAT...

Oops, my mistake, that should be 34.99 & 29.99 after the special
offer ends then I assume?

In theory yes.

In practice, you just ring up and ask to be changed to the "new special
offer" for another year..

Regards
Sunil

When you live in the wilds - Bulldog Prime Time is not available - the
AllTime1000 looks tempting though.