NTL ADSL with £15 call credit

Old July 1st 04, 02:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
piere

Default NTL ADSL with £15 call credit

The package costs £29.99 per month and includes:

512K broadband ADSL
Free modem*
Free connection*
£15 call credit every month
Optional International Call Plan for £2 per month

* Provided customers do not cancel within
the 12-month minimum term

www.ntl.com/freedom
Old July 1st 04, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
Gareth :-\) voom

"piere" wrote in message

The package costs £29.99 per month and includes:

512K broadband ADSL
Free modem*
Free connection*
£15 call credit every month
Optional International Call Plan for £2 per month

* Provided customers do not cancel within
the 12-month minimum term

www.ntl.com/freedom

Is the £15 to use on your BT line or do they install an NTL line?

Old July 1st 04, 03:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
Russell

"piere" wrote in message
om...
The package costs £29.99 per month and includes:

512K broadband ADSL
Free modem*
Free connection*
£15 call credit every month
Optional International Call Plan for £2 per month

* Provided customers do not cancel within
the 12-month minimum term

www.ntl.com/freedom

It does'nt say wether it's cable or adsl broadband.

Russell

Old July 1st 04, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
phantom

www.ntl.com/freedom

It does'nt say wether it's cable or adsl broadband.

Russell

"You don't have to live in a cabled area to enjoy the benefits of this
service, with Freedom all you need is a BT line."

---

Old July 1st 04, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
catherine

"Russell" wrote in message
"piere" wrote in message
om...
The package costs £29.99 per month and includes:

512K broadband ADSL
Free modem*
Free connection*
£15 call credit every month
Optional International Call Plan for £2 per month

* Provided customers do not cancel within
the 12-month minimum term

www.ntl.com/freedom

It does'nt say wether it's cable or adsl broadband.

NTL Freedom telephone and internet services are
aimed at those in non ntl cabled areas

You need a bt line.

Old July 1st 04, 04:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
PeteK

phantom wrote:

"You don't have to live in a cabled area to enjoy the benefits of this
service, with Freedom all you need is a BT line."

I believe they are also offering ADSL over a cable phone line in some
areas. The ISP I work for may be reselling this soon...
PeteK
Old July 1st 04, 05:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
Phil Chung

"Russell" wrote in news:[email protected]
berlin.de:

It does'nt say wether it's cable or adsl broadband.

It's ADSL, so there's the BT line rental on top of that.

--
My photos: http://www.weezer.plus.com/
To send me an e-mail, remove TEETH
Old July 2nd 04, 12:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
half_pint

What if you only spend say £1 a month on calls?
Thats £29 for a very basic bb service, £12 more than others
are charging or £144 a year more.

om...

Old July 2nd 04, 07:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
6JB

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 00:01:28 +0100, "half_pint"
wrote:

What if you only spend say £1 a month on calls?
Thats £29 for a very basic bb service, £12 more than others
are charging or £144 a year more.

Take a look at Tesco broadband.

Apparently provided by NTL on BT lines. 512 with no cap for just under
£20 per month. Free connection, provided you stay for 12 months.

Similar deal to the NTL one but without included phone calls.

No idea what it will be like, just relaying the info.

Old July 2nd 04, 12:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom
Tickettyboo

In ,
half_pint whispered softly in my ear....:
What if you only spend say £1 a month on calls?

Then it wouldn't be a good deal for you. ..but it may be for some people.
I used to have the same deal but for a 56k dial up. NTL have their
problems, like all the isps, but the dial up via BT deal was £15/month
with £15 free calls chucked in..so for a long time I had my internet
access virtually free, because I used the full quota of calls. Can't get
cheaper than that :-)

--
Ticketty᧧