60 days FREE broadband - No obligation!

Old July 1st 04, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
piere

Default 60 days FREE broadband - No obligation!

The offer is -

Free installation

Free use of cable modem for life of subscription or
during trial if you choose not to subscribe.

60 day FREE trial of broadband, no commitment, totally
free trial - can cancel anytime in the 60 days without obligation.

No phone line or cable tv service required, no payment
required during trial period.

Must live in a ntl broadband enabled area.

Can't see any mention of the offer on their web site yet, but it's
currently being advertised on the ntl broadband channel
on Sky digital channel 698 and ntl digital channel 119
Old July 2nd 04, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Black Shuck

piere wrote:

The offer is -

Free installation

Free use of cable modem for life of subscription or
during trial if you choose not to subscribe.

60 day FREE trial of broadband, no commitment, totally
free trial - can cancel anytime in the 60 days without obligation.

No phone line or cable tv service required, no payment
required during trial period.

Must live in a ntl broadband enabled area.

Can't see any mention of the offer on their web site yet, but it's
currently being advertised on the ntl broadband channel
on Sky digital channel 698 and ntl digital channel 119

But it's NTL.... I had a total nightmare trying to cancel my dial-up
package from them, they made it VERY difficult to quit (needing
cancellation IN WRITING, posted to the HQ, which they originally gave me
the wrong site address), after 2 months of hassle, I contacted my band
and cancelled their Direct Debit.. I can only imagine trying to
termiante this free trial in 60 days will also be made as diffucult as
possible... BEWARE.

--
"This dog don't give a feck..."