Looking for uncapped BB access willing to pay up to 30 a monthany any ideas?

Old July 1st 04, 10:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stoned Monkey

Default Looking for uncapped BB access willing to pay up to 30 a monthany any ideas?

any suggestions would be really helpful it will be a while before I'm
actually able to get it so special offers will not be any use

cheers
--

You're not a God, you're a birthday cake!

Old July 1st 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 1 Jul 2004, in uk.telecom.broadband, "Stoned Monkey" wrote:

any suggestions would be really helpful it will be a while

PlusNet has no plans for a cap - they have added some capped versions
of their account which cost less, but their Premier account has no
cap and is under 22 quid a month. 24x7 0845 for sales + support.
Old July 2nd 04, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Newsmaster

Niaz Khan wrote:
"African Bios" wrote in message
"Stoned Monkey" wrote in news:cc1uv3$if0$1
@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

any suggestions would be really helpful it will be a while before I'm
actually able to get it so special offers will not be any use

I would recommend zen. Been with them for 2 years and not a hiccup to date

What is the Zen newsgroup server like does it include binarys ?
I've been looking at either going with Zen at 28pm or Plusnet at 22pm

Yes.

We carry approx 1.2TB/day, and retention is currently 7 days for *bina*.

Regards,
Dave.

Old July 4th 04, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 2 Jul 2004, in uk.telecom.broadband, "john" wrote:

Anti-spam, and anti-virus (yes, for new accounts *)
5 mailboxes (lots more :-)
100Mb web space (250 MB)
Web mail (same)
0845 dial access (same)
NO download limit! (same)

I don't know how long the cheap/free transfer will apply for someone moving
to PN but if you want to give them a try (and the right hand details look
to be of interest, you could always click http://tinyurl.com/24ymz to
help me save from 0 to 50p a month (just kidding :-) Peter M

* I don't have the anti-spam, anti-virus option on my account but know a
few teething problems still exist... not been following it in detail.
Old July 7th 04, 11:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
robert w hall

In article , john
writes
Looking for uncapped BB access willing to pay up to 30 a monthany
any ideas?

On 1 Jul 2004, in uk.telecom.broadband, "Stoned Monkey" wrote:

any suggestions would be really helpful it will be a while

demon
--
robert w hall
Old July 9th 04, 12:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stormsinger

:

any suggestions would be really helpful it will be a while before I'm
actually able to get it so special offers will not be any use

cheers

I would recommend zen. Been with them for 2 years and not a hiccup to date
Daniel

Prodigynet are very good. I'm impressed. Fast and with good customer support.

--
Email addy is a spam trap - Spam will go to a spammer
Please post in the group to reply.