BT broadband

Old July 2nd 04, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Rollins

Default BT broadband

My mate has a pci adsl modem and needs to know how to configute it.

Old July 2nd 04, 10:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 22:27:43 +0100, "Richard Rollins"
strung together this:

My mate has a pci adsl modem and needs to know how to configute it.

Whoa. Enough with all the details, we'll never get through this lot.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd