Carrying Time?

Old July 5th 04, 05:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
deezer

Default Carrying Time?

I was just wondering if it is possible to carry over any unused time from
month to month? I have signed up to Wanadoo with a 2gb limit and wondered if I
can carry any unused time into the following month? Thanks.
Old July 5th 04, 06:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clueless

"deezer" wrote in message
om...
I was just wondering if it is possible to carry over any unused time from
month to month? I have signed up to Wanadoo with a 2gb limit and wondered

if I
can carry any unused time into the following month? Thanks.

So how do you equate a 2gb limit with time? Do you mean unused data quota?

Old July 5th 04, 06:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiscali Tim

deezer wrote:

I was just wondering if it is possible to carry over any unused time
from month to month? I have signed up to Wanadoo with a 2gb limit and
wondered if I can carry any unused time into the following month?
Thanks.

Do you mean time, or bandwidth - since time isn't usually measured in GB?!

I guess the anwer's "No" in any case!
--
Cheers,
Tim

Old July 5th 04, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sean

deezer wrote:

I was just wondering if it is possible to carry over any unused time from
month to month? I have signed up to Wanadoo with a 2gb limit and wondered if I
can carry any unused time into the following month? Thanks.

Dont think you can, why are you with Wanadoo?
Old July 6th 04, 07:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:07:16 +0100, sean
-k wrote:

why are you with Wanadoo?

maybe becasue its the cheapest big name retail ISP - free modem, free
connection, £2/month less than BT. That and keeping your freeserve
settings/email address/familiarity from dialup would influence some
people.

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !
Old July 6th 04, 08:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
deezer

Well, I'm with Wanadoo because I'm not a heavy user which is why I
thought if
I didn't use all of my 2gb in a month, would I be able to carry it
over to make the next month, say, 3gb for e.g?
Old July 6th 04, 06:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sean

-k wrote:

why are you with Wanadoo?

maybe becasue its the cheapest big name retail ISP - free modem, free
connection, £2/month less than BT. That and keeping your freeserve
settings/email address/familiarity from dialup would influence some
people.

Phil

I’m with Pipex, free connection, free modem, one month contract, £23.44 with NO caps.