Blueyonder 12.99/month offer

Old July 5th 04, 09:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
[ice]

Default Blueyonder 12.99/month offer

Regarding Blueyonder's recent 12.99/month broadband deal - has anyone
who is an exisitng blueyonder broadband customer managed to get placed
on the new rate? Is it worth trying to cancel my service and re-join?

http://www.telewest.co.uk/html/inter...eyonder256.htm

Even though the small print states "Offer not available to existing
customers or to premises where Telewest services have been
disconnected in the last 90 days." I am wondering if someone has
twisted Blueyonders arm and managed to get the new rate.

thanks