Wanadoo - connect with router

Old July 6th 04, 04:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Wanadoo - connect with router

I am thinking of going with the Wanadoo account at 17.99/month and
would like to connect both my computers.

Is it possible to connect to this package using a router?
I am thinking about using the Netgear DG834, would this work ok?

Old July 6th 04, 05:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cuzman

wrote in message ...

" I am thinking of going with the Wanadoo account at 17.99/month and would
like to connect both my computers. "

Did you think that someone would shortly be coming on this newsgroup, with
the specific notion to help someone who had typed 'Wannadoo - connect with
router', but weren't sure if they should search for a header that had 0, 1
or 2 question marks?

http://www.usenet.com/articles/usenet_etiquette.htm