Opinion : Draytek 2500 SOHO

Old July 7th 04, 12:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Slugsie

Default Opinion : Draytek 2500 SOHO

"Tx2" wrote in message
t...

I'm looking at getting a Draytek 2500 for a new SOHO installation.
Was looking at the 2600+, but it has features i feel i don't need.

Opinions on the 2500 ... ?

I've been using one for nearly a year now, runs very well, the built in
firewall is effective (though creating your own rules isn't exactly easy).

Basically, once it's up and running, and you've configured everything you
need, it can be left alone to get on with its job

--
/Slugsie