Does the DLink DSL-G604T support SNMP ?

Old July 7th 04, 07:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jimbo

Default Does the DLink DSL-G604T support SNMP ?

Been thinking of using the freeware version of PRTG Traffic Grapher at
http://www.paessler.com/products/prtg/?link=home1

But my product manual is none too clear !

It certainly references SNMP but can't see it anywhere on the setup /
admin screen.

Anyone ?

Thanks

Jim
Old July 8th 04, 12:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Marcel Bartels

Jimbo wrote:

Been thinking of using the freeware version of PRTG Traffic Grapher at
http://www.paessler.com/products/prtg/?link=home1

But my product manual is none too clear !

It certainly references SNMP but can't see it anywhere on the setup /
admin screen.

You may try just connecting port 161, if it's open, it's probably an
SNMP listening there.

Marcel
--
Who comsumes all my bandwidth? I wanted to know it more detailed.
That's what came out: http://www trafficstatistic.com/