Anyone heard of Juice Boradband?

Old July 10th 04, 11:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gaz

Default Anyone heard of Juice Boradband?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had heard of Juice Broadband?
I've checked their site out and using the old maxim if it looks too
good to be true it probably is.

So here goes - they are claiming to be able to download at 2mb over
existing 56k modems using new compression tech. Something like 80
million accounts to try the beta test prior to go live in Oct 04 - at
no charge.

The network scheme seems to be the most dodgy aspect - if the accounts
are free how then are they going to pay commissions to the affiliates
they are so heavily promoting.

Any comments/news appreciated.
Cheers,
Gaz.

ps. website at www.juiceboosted.com
Old July 10th 04, 12:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

It has scam written all over it!

Old July 10th 04, 12:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Light

"Gaz" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had heard of Juice Broadband?
I've checked their site out and using the old maxim if it looks too
good to be true it probably is.

So here goes - they are claiming to be able to download at 2mb over
existing 56k modems using new compression tech. Something like 80
million accounts to try the beta test prior to go live in Oct 04 - at
no charge.

A mere 80 million accounts? There's no chance of us mere mortals ever
getting one!

Anyway, I look forward to their software which apparently works on every OS
and architecture :-)

Phil

ps. website at www.juiceboosted.com

They're just harvesting (stupid people's) emails.

Old July 10th 04, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

To recap some of the claims...

You will never see another dead, blank or irrelevant page ever again
You will NOT get another spam email EVER snip
You are guaranteed snip 2MB with 100% uptime snip
YOU will NEVER receive a virus or worm in your email snip
JUICE is able to block every porn and adult site on the Internet snip

How much more proof do you need ?

Pull the other one, it has bells on it!

Domain Name: JUICEBOOSTED.COM
Registrar: GANDI
Whois Server: whois.gandi.net
Referral URL: http://www.gandi.net
Name Server: NS1.H2OH-HOSTING.NET
Name Server: NS2.H2OH-HOSTING.NET
Updated Date: 03-jul-2004
Creation Date: 26-feb-2004
Expiration Date: 26-feb-2005

personaniel Houghton
nic-hdlH540-GANDI
addressnJUICE.com
address:27 Old Gloucester Street
address:WC1N 3XX
address:LONDON
address:United Kingdom
phone:+44.8707202094
fax:+44.8707620458

lastupdated:2004-06-08 13:46:39

Old July 10th 04, 02:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Sobey

On 10 Jul 2004 03:58:25 -0700, (Gaz) wrote:

ps. website at
www.juiceboosted.com

Good looking website is about all it's got going for it
--
Richard Sobey

Old July 10th 04, 07:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dark Matter

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:34:12 +0100, Colin Wilson
wrote:

personaniel Houghton
nic-hdlH540-GANDI
addressnJUICE.com
address:27 Old Gloucester Street
address:WC1N 3XX
address:LONDON
address:United Kingdom

A postal address not a real person
Old July 10th 04, 09:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

"Gaz" wrote in message

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had heard of Juice Broadband?
I've checked their site out and using the old maxim if it looks too
good to be true it probably is.

So here goes - they are claiming to be able to download at 2mb over
existing 56k modems using new compression tech. Something like 80
million accounts to try the beta test prior to go live in Oct 04 - at
no charge.

The network scheme seems to be the most dodgy aspect - if the accounts
are free how then are they going to pay commissions to the affiliates
they are so heavily promoting.

Any comments/news appreciated.
Cheers,
Gaz.

ps. website at

Looks like another variation of www.onspeed.com. Onspeed seem to be a
reputable company but they don't make as many claims as Juice!