Mail Server

Old July 11th 04, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steven Campbell

Default Mail Server

wrote in message
Is it possable to run your own mailserver with Blueyonder or not???
I only ask has I am thinking of getting rid of BT and ADSL .
Grant .

Out of curiosity, what happened to Telewest? You said you had signed up to
them a few months ago and couldn't wait to bin BT.

Steven.

Old July 12th 04, 12:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pete devlin

In message , Steven
Campbell writes
wrote in message
.. .
Is it possable to run your own mailserver with Blueyonder or not???
I only ask has I am thinking of getting rid of BT and ADSL .
Grant .

Out of curiosity, what happened to Telewest? You said you had signed up to
them a few months ago and couldn't wait to bin BT.

Steven.

He's also on F2S and they're the best thing ever. The Chew/Truscott bot
just gets madder and madder.
--
Pete Devlin
A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.