Problems with Wanadoo broadband

Old July 12th 04, 08:49 PM posted to uk.comp.misc;,uk.telecom.broadband
Cheeky

Default Problems with Wanadoo broadband

Set up a new PC for my Dad (Win2K) and all was fine until he tried to
upgrade his dial-up to Wanadoo/Freeserve broadband. Immediately he
started getting loads of explorer.exe errors which I couldn't resolve.
He lost patience and reinstalled the OS and now he cannot connect
because the PC thinks there is a problem with "ntutils.dll". It's a
USB modem that they supplied him with. Could this be the source of the
problem?

TIA for any advice!
--

Please reply to the group