Latest and Greatest unrestricted ADSL providers in the UK

Old July 13th 04, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MarkR

Default Latest and Greatest unrestricted ADSL providers in the UK

The list grows ever longer of ADSL providers offering:

512K download
256K upload
50:1 contention
Unlimited Bandwidth allowance
Unlimited time allowance
~20 GPB/mth

I'm just starting out, and am looking for speed and reliability (who isn't?!)

Does anyone have any experience of using the following providers:

firenet.co.uk
fairadsl.co.uk
v21.co.uk

Or is someone else the greatest...?
Old July 25th 04, 02:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
____

om...

Yes. www.fast4.net 18.75 1 month contact no limits, Ver