Tiscali Broadband - poor on Customer Service

Old July 14th 04, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Geddes

Default Tiscali Broadband - poor on Customer Service

For anyone considering signing up to Tiscali, be warned that Tiscali's
idea of Customer Service may not correspond with yours - my call to
their Faults line (08707 442922) to chase progress on a service outage
over 48 hours old was greeted with "All our agents are busy - please
call later". And I was then cut off.

Not my idea of acceptable Customer Service!

John Geddes
Derbyshire
Old July 14th 04, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On 14 Jul 2004 03:29:01 -0700, (John
Geddes) strung together this:

Not my idea of acceptable Customer Service!

Tis funny, Tiscali isn't my idea of an ISP, and their idea of
broadband is different to mine too.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old July 14th 04, 05:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth :-\) voom

"John Geddes" wrote in message :

For anyone considering signing up to Tiscali, be warned that Tiscali's
idea of Customer Service may not correspond with yours - my call to
their Faults line (08707 442922) to chase progress on a service outage
over 48 hours old was greeted with "All our agents are busy - please
call later". And I was then cut off.

Not my idea of acceptable Customer Service!

John Geddes
Derbyshire

"Whatever your gonna do, don't join wanadoo" That should be there new
slogan!