Best price for the Belkin ADSL Modem with Built-in 802.11g Wireless Router

Old July 14th 04, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
____

Default Best price for the Belkin ADSL Modem with Built-in 802.11g Wireless Router

Can anyone beat this price :-
http://www.simply.co.uk/kelkoo/45578...ters/index.htm

Old July 14th 04, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy

"____" wrote in message
Can anyone beat this price :-
http://www.simply.co.uk/kelkoo/45578...ters/index.htm

Cheapest I've found so far when you take delivery charges into account is
amazon.

71.99 with free delivery.

Andy

Old July 15th 04, 11:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
___

"Andy" wrote in message
"____" wrote in message
Can anyone beat this price :-
http://www.simply.co.uk/kelkoo/45578...ters/index.htm

Cheapest I've found so far when you take delivery charges into account is
amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...electronics/B0
000E0YHE/026-2188343-5282840

71.99 with free delivery.

Yes but simply have free delivery this month only so 69.99. I hope this is
a good one to get

Old July 15th 04, 01:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 15 Jul 2004 in uk.telecom.broadband, someone wrote:

Yes but simply have free delivery this month only so 69.99.
I hope this is a good one to get

seems a good price, but what else might you be buying (at least one
other wireless unit to connect to it, perhaps, so total might make
it more costly than a similar combination from dabs.com/ebuyer.com)