Anyone using bt broadband with Linux

Old July 15th 04, 03:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Mc Kever

Default Anyone using bt broadband with Linux

If so please give your opinion of it.
Regards Alex

Old July 15th 04, 04:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
martin

Alex Mc Kever wrote:
If so please give your opinion of it.
Regards Alex

Its fine.

I'm not really sure what you're asking though. I network card connecting
through to my main switch and router.

Next thing is getting the wireless card to work and lose my final cat-5
cable
Old July 15th 04, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

If so please give your opinion of it.
Regards Alex

Do you mean BT Broadband = ADSL in general
or BT as a Broadband ISP

Graham.

--
%Profound_observation%

Old July 15th 04, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lurch

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:35:35 +0100, "Alex Mc Kever"
strung together this:

If so please give your opinion of it.
Regards Alex

Er, it'll be the same as it would be with any other OS.
I think there's a thread about this on uk.comp.os.linux within the
last few weeks.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd
Old July 16th 04, 04:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:35:35 +0100, Alex Mc Kever wrote:

If so please give your opinion of it.
Regards Alex

Mandrake 10, Binatone ADSL2000,via ethernet just works.

Dave