Does the Belkin 7630 wireless router include an access point ?

Old July 15th 04, 07:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
___

Default Does the Belkin 7630 wireless router include an access point ?

I'm not sure I need one but does it ? What is one anyway ?

Old July 15th 04, 09:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

I'm not sure I need one but does it ? What is one anyway ?

That reminds me.Must ring that Vauxhall dealer back and make sure the wheels
are included.

Old July 16th 04, 09:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 15 Jul 2004, in uk.telecom.broadband, someone wrote:

I'm not sure I need one but does it ? What is one anyway ?

The unit combines 4 port ethernet with an internal router, an ADSL modem and
yes, you've got it, a wireless access point (to which other units connect).
Google is a friend (or any other search engine of choice). NB I don't have
one of these myself, but set one up for a friend, and while he was away for
a week in Cornwall with his family, took delivery of the USB wireless units
and made sure the lot was working when it went back into his home (needed a
bit of work on his older PC, used from his son's room, as it still had some
network card and the firewall gave errors when I tried to disable it. PGM