Wireless Broadband is it better than adsl

Old July 16th 04, 11:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ronald Jones

Default Wireless Broadband is it better than adsl

The local paper Maidenhead Advertiser caries an advert by netvigator
www.netvigator.co.uk to say that they are making their service available
in the Thames Valley area
They offer a 512Kbps wireless service for 18pounds monthly (12month
initial contract)
There is no charge for installation or modem
Given a choice which would choose Wanadoo or this wireless system
I am considering changing my dialup freeserve connection to broadband
but at the moment my BT line is nor good enough distance is limiting a
connection
Has anybody got experience of this outfit and their service
--
Ronald Jones
Old July 17th 04, 02:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
___

"Ronald Jones" wrote in message
The local paper Maidenhead Advertiser caries an advert by netvigator
www.netvigator.co.uk to say that they are making their service available
in the Thames Valley area
They offer a 512Kbps wireless service for 18pounds monthly (12month
initial contract)
There is no charge for installation or modem

That's a brillent deal...go for it at that price. You can ditch you phone
rental also now :-)