Central Point

Old July 17th 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John Edgar

Default Central Point

Does anyone have any experience of the Central Point 1Mb service? I am
thinking of swtiching from BTYahoo to CPBB and would like to know if
this would be a good move.

TIA.
John
In limine sapientiae
Old July 17th 04, 02:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:17:59 +0100, John Edgar
wrote:

Does anyone have any experience of the Central Point 1Mb service? I am
thinking of swtiching from BTYahoo to CPBB and would like to know if
this would be a good move.

TIA.
John
In limine sapientiae

I'm with them on 1mb, and have no complaints.

Chris

Old July 17th 04, 05:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rodney Trotter

"John Edgar" wrote in message
Does anyone have any experience of the Central Point 1Mb service? I am
thinking of swtiching from BTYahoo to CPBB and would like to know if
this would be a good move.

The initial setup times aren`t so good..

www.cpbbforum.com

Old July 18th 04, 10:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham Tavener

Been on 2Mb for a few months, no outages, but I have noticed a few
disconnects in the early morning on my router log, but the router reconnects
and it makes no impact on my service. As John says the setup times are
lengthy, took a month for me to get connected.

Graham

Old July 19th 04, 09:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BonzaiMaster

Does anyone have any experience of the Central Point 1Mb service? I am
thinking of swtiching from BTYahoo to CPBB and would like to know if
this would be a good move.

Their 20+ working days setup time has got to be one of the longest.