Drivers...

Old July 17th 04, 11:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

Default Drivers...

"Kráftéé" wrote in message

Can anybody point me to where I can get the latest drivers for the
old, infamous Alcatel stingray/frog/whatever please???

http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/upgrade.asp

Regards
Sunil

Old July 18th 04, 12:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

Interesting that you get two replies almost an hour before you ask the
question.
Set your clock to 2359 and your post will be top of the pops all day!

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old July 18th 04, 12:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Old July 18th 04, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Sunil Sood wrote:
"Kráftéé" wrote in message

Can anybody point me to where I can get the latest drivers for the
old, infamous Alcatel stingray/frog/whatever please???

http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/upgrade.asp

Thanks, you've come through once again....

Regards
Sunil

Old July 18th 04, 02:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Graham wrote:
Interesting that you get two replies almost an hour before you ask
the question.
Set your clock to 2359 and your post will be top of the pops all
day!

Fault lies firmly with NTL servers, yes they do know about it, no they can't
be arsed to do anything about it. It's yet another example of how they're
edging me out the door