IP trace?

Old July 19th 04, 03:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flexi

Default IP trace?

Hi,

just wondering if this IP belongs to NTL ?
62.254.0.38 traced to: cache9-nott.server.ntli.net

--
Thanks,

David Ginger.

Old July 19th 04, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Sobey

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:39:33 +0000 (UTC), "Flexi" wrote:

just wondering if this IP belongs to NTL ?
62.254.0.38 traced to: cache9-nott.server.ntli.net

Aye, pretty sure that's an ntl IP.
Old July 19th 04, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

Richard Sobey wrote in
:

Aye, pretty sure that's an ntl IP.

Plugging the IP address into ripe.net gives the following:

http://snipurl.com/7uv3

--
My photos: http://www.weezer.plus.com/
To send me an e-mail, remove TEETH
Old July 19th 04, 04:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Sobey

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:20:10 +0100, Phil Chung
wrote:

Richard Sobey wrote in
:

Aye, pretty sure that's an ntl IP.

Plugging the IP address into ripe.net gives the following:

http://snipurl.com/7uv3

That's what I was looking for - unfortunately I tried using Demon's
net tools and it said IP not found or somesuch.
Old November 1st 04, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:39:33 +0000 (UTC), "Flexi" wrote:

Hi,

just wondering if this IP belongs to NTL ?
62.254.0.38 traced to: cache9-nott.server.ntli.net

yes, its one of their proxy servers. Most if not all your web traffic
will pass through one or the other of them.

Old January 17th 15, 09:56 AM
hurryburry hurryburry is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi View Post
Hi, just wondering if this IP belongs to NTL ? 62.254.0.38 traced to: cache9-nott.server.ntli.net -- Thanks, David Ginger.

HI whether you want to find that the ip address 62.254.0.38 belong to NTL network ....Then i will refer you to visit sites like Ip-Details.com here they are rendering ip search tool which will help you to trace the location of any ip address ...They will display details like ip location ,Network name and so on ...I did ip search and found it belongs to NTL network as you said ...