Recommendations other than Tiscali

Old July 22nd 04, 11:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ITMA

Default Recommendations other than Tiscali

I want to change ISP's - when I joined the then Lineone (taken over by
Tiscali) one of the magazines had a website with a downloadable spreadsheet
of all ISPs and their pros & cons. Something spiral.net perhaps? Guessing.
Anyway, anyone any ideas how to get an overview of what all the competing
ISPs are offering these days?

By the way, I wish to leave Tiscali because they're rude. The inaccurately
accused me of not paying the monthly subscription due to a computer error
and being a vast faceless zombie like machine with, if you are lucky,
someone who can just about speak English in a foreign call centre, I want to
dump the idiots.

--
"If everyone followed my method of deleting all but the snippet of an
earlier message they were replying to then these newsgroups would be a hell

Old July 22nd 04, 11:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stormsinger

Try www.adslguide.org

--
Email addy is a spam trap - Spam will go to a spammer
Please post in the group to reply.
Old July 23rd 04, 12:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

www.net4nowt.com
www.ispreview.co.uk

Old July 23rd 04, 01:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Philip Wagstaff

"ITMA" wrote in message
I want to change ISP's - when I joined the then Lineone (taken over by
Tiscali) one of the magazines had a website with a downloadable

spreadsheet
of all ISPs and their pros & cons. Something spiral.net perhaps?

Guessing.
Anyway, anyone any ideas how to get an overview of what all the competing
ISPs are offering these days?

I've been happy with www.v21.co.uk started with 7.99 a month for a modem.
V21 had some its problems but finally sorted them out. Now I've moved over
to ADSL for 19.99 a month, it's a luxury but one worth paying.

Old July 23rd 04, 01:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dark Star

I want to change ISP's - when I joined the then Lineone (taken over by
Tiscali) one of the magazines had a website with a downloadable

spreadsheet
of all ISPs and their pros & cons. Something spiral.net perhaps?

Guessing.
Anyway, anyone any ideas how to get an overview of what all the competing
ISPs are offering these days?

From my pre-install of ADSL by Plus.net - DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM!

By the way, I wish to leave Tiscali because they're rude. The

inaccurately
accused me of not paying the monthly subscription due to a computer error
and being a vast faceless zombie like machine with, if you are lucky,
someone who can just about speak English in a foreign call centre, I want

dump the idiots.

Been there, done that, went from Worldonline wich were Ok to tiscali and ALL
the crap...

"If everyone followed my method of deleting all but the snippet of an
earlier message they were replying to then these newsgroups would be a

hell
of a lot easier to read"

Agreed - I snip when needed to reduce the crud...

--
Beastiality: 9 out of 10 cats said their owners prefered it.
He's cracked! You keep him talking - I'll get a net.

DS

Old July 23rd 04, 05:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

By the way, I wish to leave Tiscali because they're rude. The inaccurately
accused me of not paying the monthly subscription due to a computer error
and being a vast faceless zombie like machine with, if you are lucky,
someone who can just about speak English in a foreign call centre, I want to
dump the idiots.

Still playing that game are they !!!

Dave